10th May 2011, 02:32 PM
bean

What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?

when is the EPAT exam in IIPM and what is the annual fees for MBA and i want to know the procedures for applying in IIPM

20th July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?

What is the fee structure different courses and what type of job we get after compision of the couses
28th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean View Post
when is the EPAT exam in IIPM and what is the annual fees for MBA and i want to know the procedures for applying in IIPM
Brother it is not approved by UGC and AICTE so plz dont take admission in this college. its create problem in your future. sorry to say this but it is truth because i'm experiance holder.
28th July 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Brother it is not approved by UGC and AICTE so plz dont take admission in this college. its create problem in your future. sorry to say this but it is truth because i'm experiance holder.
16th August 2011, 06:10 PM
sandeep.yadav1648

Its not like that. IIPM provides you with UGC affiliated degree. And It is valid.
11th October 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i kirti verma final year student of delhi university n planning for getting admission in iipm in its domestic m.b.a,which relates to karnataka gulberga university and iipm sister concern indian school of business and economics.plz tell me that doing domestic m.b.a from karnataka gulberga university and classes held at iipm counts as regular or distance learning
22nd October 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1261666]sir i kirti verma final year student of delhi university n planning for getting admission in iipm in its domestic m.b.a,which relates to karnataka gulberga university and iipm sister concern indian school of business and economics.plz tell me that doing domestic m.b.a from karnataka gulberga university and classes held at iipm counts as regular or distance learning[/QUO

In my openion IIpm is not so good college; so i would like to suggest u to take admission in any approved university of india, which has been affiliated ny an india goverment
10th November 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i get E-Pat sample papers, for prepare MBA in IIPM
15th November 2011, 04:20 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,final year student of delhi university n planning for getting admission in iipm in its domestic m.b.a,which relates to karnataka gulberga university and iipm sister concern indian school of business and economics.plz tell me that doing domestic m.b.a from karnataka gulberga university and classes held at iipm counts as regular or distance learning.not approved by UGC and AICTE so plz dont take admission in this college. its create problem in your future. sorry to say this but it is truth because i'm experiance holder.
2nd December 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir l am not appear in any entrance exam then what is the procedure to join iipm
6th January 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi what is Epat exam in iipm institute? then i don't have experience in gd round and personal interview round i don't have fluency of English. Please give me suggestion resolving this.............. and apart from 2 round like gd and pi easy to join any idea will join iipm institute
7th January 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

for more info about entrance exam and sample papers of IIPM , call on 9871116111 or email at [email protected] .
7th January 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Call 09930768849 or mail on [email protected] To know more about IIPM Entrance Exam Sample Papers
7th January 2012, 11:49 AM
IIPM-MUMBAI

Dear EPAT(Entrepreneurship Planning Admission Test) Exam is completely different as compared to the other exams.In order to know more regarding the exam or sample papers forward your details on 09930768849 or mail on [email protected]
12th July 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b com at saurastra university, gujarat can i get get admission in iipm for mba? And if i can get than how can i get admission in it?
13th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

wt is the epat xam pattern?is there any group discussion nd pi after the xam?
11th December 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

where can i get my sample epat question papers
28th December 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to have maths in the boards result for appearing EPAT
14th February 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

brother don't join in iipm becoz it is not affliated by AICTE
10th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for MBA course at IIPM Hyderabad
28th February 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?

It is just wastage of time when we call on the provided number there is clarification about anything
It is just a waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIPM-MUMBAI View Post
Dear EPAT(Entrepreneurship Planning Admission Test) Exam is completely different as compared to the other exams.In order to know more regarding the exam or sample papers forward your details on 09930768849 or mail on [email protected]
10th April 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Please provide us with any contact number where we can get to know answers about our queries like PAT exam date,how to apply,session starting date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?