11th September 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of B.Ed in LN Mishar College Darbhanga District

what is exam date of bed in l.n mishar college darbhanga district

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government sector? I am student of Darbhanga College
  2. Names and locations for Trichy District private B.Ed college?
  3. What is the date of the B.Ed exam of Marwar B.Ed college under Jodhpur University -- [New]
  4. What is meant by "district transfer"? I've quallified for ex-servicemen quota for B.Ed and couldn't get seat in science
  5. Criteria of Domicile Certificate in Bihar?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  7. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  8. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering MLT?
  10. Date of B.Ed entrance exam of UP?
  11. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  12. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of Mumbai B.Ed entrance exam? What is the last date for it?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from Kolkata? I have got 43% in Bachelor degree
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination? I have done B.A from Mithila University Darbhanga
  16. How to join B.Ed course in Cuttack district? Details about the course
  17. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
28th August 2015, 08:10 PM
piki05

Default Re: What is the exam date of B.Ed in LN Mishar College Darbhanga District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is exam date of bed in l.n mishar college darbhanga district
Impotant dates

Upload of prospectus 30-5-2015
last date for submission of application form 15-6-2015
date of cet 28-06-2015
time of entrance test 10-12 am
date of publication of result-5-7-2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?