29th August 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected fees for marine engineering?

what is the expected fees for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  2. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  3. What is the expected fees for marine engineering?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  6. Fees structure for Marine Engineering course?
  7. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the school fees for teaching masters course in Marine Engineering in Germany? What is the duration?
  9. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  10. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  13. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  14. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  15. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of marine engineering?
  17. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is Marine Engineering best course or not? Can I get Education Loan for it? -- [New]
7th July 2016, 10:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected fees for marine engineering?

** Marine Engineering is a very vast branch of engineering.

** The fee of Marine Engineering course is varies from college to college. The general fee for Marine Engineering course is 220000 to 300000.

** For this course candidate must have 12th pass from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 60%.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

** Marine Engineering and Research Institute or M.E.R.I
P - 19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata - 700 088, West Bengal, India.

** Vels Academy of Maritime Studies or V.A.M.S
Velan Nagar, Pallavaram Chennai - 600 117, Tamil Nadu, India.

** B.P Marine Academy or B.P.M.A
Sai Pooja Chambers, Sector - 11, C.B.D, Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614, Maharashtra, India.

** International Maritime Institute or I.M.I
13, Knowledge Park - I, Surajpur - Kasna Road, Greater Noida - 201 310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?