19th October 2010, 10:24 AM
kedarinath

What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

Sir,
I completed my Bpharm, and got the admission in Mpharm Pharmacology. But the the classes starts from march. till then i am free and planning to do some courses which can boost me up for my future career sir.
But i am not able to get about the courses available for my field regarding Pharmacology field sir.
can u guide me about available courses which can help me up and act as a add-on for my career.

With Regards,
Kedarinath.

17th June 2011, 11:19 AM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedarinath View Post
Sir,
I completed my Bpharm, and got the admission in Mpharm Pharmacology. But the the classes starts from march. till then i am free and planning to do some courses which can boost me up for my future career sir.
But i am not able to get about the courses available for my field regarding Pharmacology field sir.
can u guide me about available courses which can help me up and act as a add-on for my career.

With Regards,
Kedarinath.
Hey friend
Good to choose some course regarding pharmacology.
There are many courses available in regarding pharmacology:
1 An introduction to mechanisms of drug action.
2 Drugs and the mind.
3 general and systematic pharmacology.
4 Neuropharmacology.
5 Molecular pharmacology.
6 Receptor mechanisms.
7 Drug design and development.
These are some courses you should prefer for gaining your knowledge regarding pharmacology.
All the best dear...
18th June 2011, 01:06 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

hi friend,

dont worry there are more options but i dont have an idea that in which field you are interested so better search in the following websites and choose your best carrier...
the website is:www.educationobserver.com

all the best
19th June 2011, 02:02 PM
Mrutyunjaya Barik

Smile Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

U.P. technical University lucknow would be a beetter option for you for doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology.you may do Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice.you may do ph.d courses.
22nd June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

gud evg sir /mam

i completed my m.pharm pharmacology 1st year now my 2nd year will be started this year (3rd nd 4th sem) for project .
tell me what is the procedure for project, how can make my theses and can i done or completed my project wiht in in 6 month .
gagan
29th June 2011, 12:41 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
Sir,

With Regards,
Kedarinath.
you can do short term courses like:

1. clinical data management
2. pharmacovigilance
3. clinical trials
2nd July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
I completed M.pharm pharmacology and planning for my Ph.D. which option will be good? whether doing ph.d continously or doing job in industry for 2-3 years and then planning for Ph.D.please help me in this aspect which one will be god.
Pradeep
15th July 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

which course is a better option to choose from m.pharm in pharmacology or pharmaceutics in niper ahmedabad ?
17th July 2011, 09:06 PM
k.a.s.raghava

the courses available are
1.clinical trails
2.clinical data management
3.pharmacovigilance
4.sas
these are the best courses by this we can good skill and can get ahigh salary and good position in industry
19th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i m doing mpharm in pharmacology.plz give me information regarding industrial project
Deepali Walekar
18th October 2011, 08:51 PM
srinath varma

Thumbs up Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Sir,

With Regards,
Kedarinath.
HI
the following courses are useful which adds to u'r profile for m.pharma pharmacology
1.sas
2.clinical data management
3. pharmacovigilance

these courses makes u'r resume good to get job
ALL THE BEST
12th December 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest me how to proceed for a project work in pharmacology m.pharm on phytochemical screening
29th January 2012, 07:48 PM
swati_forum

Hey friend
Good to choose some course regarding pharmacology.
There are many courses available in regarding pharmacology:
1 An introduction to mechanisms of drug action.
2 Drugs and the mind.
3 general and systematic pharmacology.
4 Neuropharmacology.
5 Molecular pharmacology.
6 Receptor mechanisms.
7 Drug design and development.
These are some courses you should prefer for gaining your knowledge regarding pharmacology.
All the best dear...
30th May 2012, 09:53 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

Quote:
Sir,

With Regards,
Kedarinath.
hi dear,

this is good u think for ur future their are various courses in pharmacy related to pharmacology some are
PGDCR
ADCR
DPPM
DPQCQAM
DHHFC
etc

for more details go to IPER, Pune webiste u get best knowledge on it.

best of luck dear
30th May 2012, 09:57 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
gud evg sir /mam

i completed my m.pharm pharmacology 1st year now my 2nd year will be started this year (3rd nd 4th sem) for project .
tell me what is the procedure for project, how can make my theses and can i done or completed my project wiht in in 6 month .
gagan
hello dear,

basically thesis or project work during the m pharma 2nd year is a research work. for that first step is litutere survey in which u wanna do project work then through litutere work and book prepare ur protocol summery then project it start with accordance with the protocol and yes it is possible complete ur project work in 6 months but your protocol will be as much u finish ur work in that limit.

best of luck.
30th May 2012, 09:59 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

Quote:
hi sir
I completed M.pharm pharmacology and planning for my Ph.D. which option will be good? whether doing ph.d continously or doing job in industry for 2-3 years and then planning for Ph.D.please help me in this aspect which one will be god.
Pradeep
hi dear,

it is good option for u doing the phd if u want to go further for study go for phd and if u want some money earn go for the job. job is best option for u becoz of the some industry have funded seats for phd in university and this is helpful for u job with phd.

best of luck dear.
30th May 2012, 10:02 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
which course is a better option to choose from m.pharm in pharmacology or pharmaceutics in niper ahmedabad ?
hi dear,

both courses are best on their releveant field if u have intrested in pre clinical or clinical industry u have do m pharma in pharmacology and if u want ur career in production u have to do form pharmaceuties.becoz in niper ahnedabad campus both braches are good enough the main thing is that ur intreste.

best of luck dear
30th May 2012, 10:06 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
i m doing mpharm in pharmacology.plz give me information regarding industrial project
Deepali Walekar
hi dear

m pharma project u do form industry as well form ur institute also. first step of the industry project is liturature survey on which topic u want to project search articals and according to this parepare a protocol; this is help by ur project guide. and then according to ur protocol u start ur project but keep in mind project is not so much like that it is too long or too short.

all the best dear
30th May 2012, 10:08 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
pls suggest me how to proceed for a project work in pharmacology m.pharm on phytochemical screening
hi dear

for project in phytochemical screening selected hearbal plant in which work not done yet. and then extrection process happends and phytochemical screening of those plant and comprative study u also do form that. for that liturete survey is helpful for u and desigine ur protocol.

all the best
19th July 2012, 12:41 PM
lakshmi narayana reddy t

Question Re: What are the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?

gagan[/QUOTE]
27th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Deepali Walekar
plz. kindly leave the m.Pharmacy course..... it has no future value..... and get married soon...... all the best.....

Sac.
8th March 2013, 11:17 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

the extra courses should be done along with doing M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology

1.Neuropharmacology
2.Drugs and the mind.
3.Drug design and development
4.Molecular pharmacology.
5.general and systematic pharmacology.
6.pharmacovigilance
7.clinical data management
8.clinical trials

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd July 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

hi, i'm m.pharmacy, pharmacology, now working as a pre-clinical research assistant in industry..may now how my professional future in this career..?
22nd July 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

courses which can be done while doing m.pharm <Quality Assurance> and from where
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?