1st June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of 1 year coaching in medical?

i want to know the amount of 1 year coaching in medical....pelase tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee of 1 year coaching in medical?
  2. What is the fee structure for 1 year of medical coaching in Allen?
  3. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  4. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  5. What is the fee for 1 year coaching programme after 12th?
  6. What is the annual tuition fee for medical coaching of class 11th and 12th class
  7. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  8. Can I get scholarship to prepare for CAT from any coaching class? Expected fee of coaching class?
  9. Best coaching in Delhi for IES 2015 and its fee structure
  10. Coaching centers for EMCET medical entrance?
  11. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  12. Which are the best programmes for various medical entrance exams in Jammu?
  13. How much is the fee structure for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota? I have passed 12th this year
  14. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  15. Fee structure for IAS coaching? Which is the best coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  17. Coaching classes for preparation of Medical entrance exam in Kolkata?
  18. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
19th February 2016, 04:21 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee of 1 year coaching in medical?

Fee structure for the preparation of Medical course depend on your time. Means if you are taking admission after passing 9th std exam then the fee structure and will be different and for the fee structure of students who will take admission after 12th std will different.

The general fee structure is :

For 9th Std students :

Tuition Fee : Rs. 65789
Service Tax : Rs. 9211
Total : 65789 + 9211= Rs. 75000

For 12th Std :

Tuition Fee : Rs. 69298
Service Tax : Rs. 9702
Total : 69298+9702= Rs. 79000

Also the fee structure will be varied as per the coaching standard. I have give an approx figure.

Visit the coaching office before taking admission. And also you will get some scholarship in fee relaxation if you will do good in the entrance exam conducted by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?