24th May 2015, 09:26 AM
ks68672

What is the fee for 1 year coaching programme after 12th?

What would be the fee for medical in patna for target course? Please inform me about the fee

24th May 2015, 11:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for 1 year coaching programme after 12th?

There are so many coaching institutes in Patna that offer one year coaching programme for Medical entrance examination preparation.

Some of the best of them are:

1. Aakash institute.

2. Vidyapeeth Academy.

3. Elite Academy.

4.Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited.

5. AIIMS Tutorial.

The fee structure varies from institute to institute for one year target study course for Medical entrance exam preparation.

From my point of view, Aakash Institute will the best for one year target study.

The fee structure for Aakash one year target courses is around Rs 1,00,000 plus service tax. However if you have good percentage of marks in 10+2, you will get certain percentage of discount in overall tuition fees.

Certain scholarships programs are also conducted, you can appear in the scholarship test and perform well to get more percentage of discount in fees.

For any more queries regarding Aakash Institute, you can visit www.aakash.ac.in.
24th May 2015, 11:45 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# There are lot of coaching centres for the preparation of medical entrance examination across the country. Names of few of them are:

* Brilliant Tutorial
* Elite Academy
* Career Forum
* Sahil Study Circle
* ASL Classes
* Meditech

# The prescribed fee structure of a coaching centre varies from nature of coaching opted in coaching centre and it depends upon following factors:

* Two years classroom coaching programme
* One year classroom coaching programme
* Correspondence coaching programme

# Generally, the prescribed fee structure for two year regular coaching programme is approximataly from Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,30,000.

# The prescribed fee structure for one year regular coaching programme is Rs. 70,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-.

# The fee structure of correspondence coaching programme is approximately 30,000/- to 40,000/- per annum.
24th May 2015, 12:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

To get an medical seat in india had become a tough task due to number of compitive exam.

To crack the all India medical entrance test,you need the preparatory methods,proper guidelines.

Here are the coaching institute in patna:-

- aakash institute

- T.I.M.E

-vidya preeth institute

-brilliant tutorials pvt. Ltd

-R k tutorial

-AIIMS tutorial

-vidya kendra

The coaching fee are different from one coaching instititute to other.

The minimum fee would be Rs25,000/- yearly.

This fee are excluded hostel fee,if include hostel fee then it would be Rs50,000/- per year.
24th May 2015, 01:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The best institute for one year target course for medical entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS entrance exam etc is the Aakash Tutorials in Patna.

Aakash tutorials is one of the leading institute with high success rate in medical entrance exams.

Fee structure: Rs 95000-Rs1,00,000 plus service tax.

You can get scholarship also if you have good marks in 10+2 and you perform well in their scholarship exams.

For more details about Aakash visit, http://patna.aakash.ac.in/.
24th May 2015, 02:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

In recent years Patna has become educational hub for preparation of JEE Mains and Advance after Kota Rajasthan.
No doubt in the fact that Kota always leads in the result of JEE Mains and Advance .
Best coaching centres in Kota are
-Bansal classes
-Vibrant Academy
-Motion classes
- Resonance classes.

Best coaching centre available in Patna for preparation of JEE Mains and Advance are
-Mentors classes
-Vision classes
-Brilliant classes
-FIITJEE Patna

Coaching fees in the institutes in Patna is around 75000-100000.
They also provide hostel facilities along with fooding and lodging which will cosr around 4000-6000 per month per student.
Classes for JEE Mains and Advance 2016 have already been started .
So, you should not waste a moment , join the best institutes to provide wing to your prepararion to succeed with best possible rank .
24th May 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What is fee for engineering in mentors classes in patna 10 2==82%
5th June 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I got 93.6%in my class 12 and want to take coaching for NEET 2018. What will be the fee structure in Akash institute in Delhi????
16th June 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to take coaching for NEET 2018.what will be the fee structure in Akash Institute patna?
1st July 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th ,I wanted to do long term, what would be the best coaching in Nagpur, Maharashtra for neet 2018
6th August 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for neet one year coaching in akash academy banglore who have passed 12 std?
30th March 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

This year i am giving my 12th board exam from cbse. I want to do 1 year preparation for cracking 2019 Neet, whats the fee structure and what is the facilities for girls staying in patna Goal institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?