2nd October 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for distance MBA?

what is the fees for the distance MBA?...could u plase tell me that

Related Questions:
1st November 2015, 12:43 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the fee for distance MBA?

MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration and it is a post graduation level professional course that one may take up after fulfilling the following eligibility criteria's:

1. Should be a graduate in a regular discipline from a recognized college with over 50% marks (only for some colleges)
2. Should not have any back papers
3. There is no age limit as such for this exam.

Once you are filtered out of these criteria's, you may consider the following entrances to give for the full time MBA Exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. These are all top level entrances that people have to give and crack to ensure a seat in any of the top colleges. It is also evident that if you are able to get a seat in any of these MBA Colleges, then you would not have to look back in life.

However, coming to your question of fees about Distance MBA I would not recommend it in the first place. It is not a course which holds much value and your investment may not return you anything at all.

Instead, if you consider doing MBA from any of the full time colleges with courses like Finance, HR, Marketing, Banking, Sales, etc you would have much better scope and future ahead. Thus, this is what would be my suggestion.

However, if you wish to know about the top colleges giving MBA Distance Education programs, then here are a few:

1. Narsee Monjee Distance Learning
2. Symbiosis Distance Learning University
3. IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning
4. Sikkim Manipal University
5. IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

Also note that the course fee depends on the college you would be studying with and also on the course that you would be doing. However, for a fair idea the cost of doing distance MBA is almost negligible as compared to what it is for a regular program. It is only between 15000 per semester (60000 INR for the whole MBA Program) to 32000 per semester (1,28,000 INR for the whole MBA Program)
Thus, you can decide the value of them for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?