6th June 2011, 11:44 PM
seemamatu gogoi duliajan

What is the fee and donation amount of any private institute of Bangalore?

Hi sir. I m Seema from Assam. sir i wnt 2 knw abt d fee as well as d donation amount of any private institute of bangalore....

17th June 2011, 05:07 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee and donation amount of any private institute of Bangalore?

hey fees vary from college to college...
but the average fees of college is aroun 45 thousand.
and donation charges are not fixed depending on the person who taking money from you.
donation charges according to the college status.
good luck
25th June 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee and donation amount of any private institute of Bangalore?

Is S.j.b.i.t college perfect in terms of education?
27th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 16851 rank in comedk uget can i get undeq top 20 enginearing college in banglore
28th July 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw the donation of bangalore private engineering colleages
3rd August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for CA
9th December 2011, 01:38 AM
tariqlko01

Yes your rank of 16851 can get you a seat in a college that is ranked in top 20 colleges . The good Colleges that you can get are:
SBMJCE
SMVIT
REVA College
NMIT

GOOD LUCK.
9th December 2011, 01:42 AM
tariqlko01

The tution fees through COMEDK entrance is 125000 and some extra charges that will depend on college to college.
The amount for donation depends on your contact .In a good college it may vary from 400000 to 1500000.
Try for admission through entrance.
GOOD LUCK.
10th December 2011, 08:06 PM
tariqlko01

The fees for any private college under COMEDK is 125000(tution fees) and some other fees are also charged ranging from 10000 to 20000 depending upon the college.
The donation amount depends upon your contacts but it is definitely high in colleges of Bangalore. For admission to top colleges donation varies from 5 lakhs to 15 lakhs depending on your college and branch.Since you are from Assam you need not worry as there are many students in Bangalore from your state.
GOOD LUCK.
2nd January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I finished my b.com and i want to do CA in correspondence it is possible &which university is best & how much is the fee structure
10th May 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the donation for environmental engineering
27th March 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC but I am interested in Be mechanic al without CET r any entrance exam how can I get in in to the college ...????n I want to study in BMS it engineering college....
3rd June 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the donation amount for good engenering college at bangalore
31st May 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am vadiraj and i got 15252 rank in comedk exam. I have a query that entrance through comedk is of donation?if i get a college through comedk then other than normal college fees how much extra money they ask? Please explain me in detail that what is the procedure.
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?