8th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Shweta Karmarkar

What is the fee format for undergraduate first year MBBS admission

What is the FEE FORMAT for undergraduate first year MBBS admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the format of medical certificate to get admission into MBBS in BMC
  2. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  7. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  9. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  11. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  12. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  14. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  15. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  16. What is the admission fee of MBBS in government college
  17. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
15th April 2017, 11:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee format for undergraduate first year MBBS admission

The fee structure of MBBS course in government college are given below.

** Tuition Fee (per year) 3,000

** Other annual fee 15,105

** One time College fee at admission 3,800

** One time payment to University 12,445

** University e-consortium fee 1000

HOSTEL CHARGES

** Deposits and advances 10,000

** Monthly bills 6,000
16th May 2017, 12:58 AM
kohli183

Govt MBBS college fee structure :

Tuition fee 3000/- per year
Other annual fee 15015/-
Admission fee 3800/-
Payment to University 12445/-
E-consortium fee 1000/-
Hotel monthly bill 6000/-
Advance 10000/-
17th May 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for non creamy OBC. My mom is a divorcee. Doctor by profession. Her annual income about 6 lakhs. Belongs to a backward caste in Tamil nadu. No other source of income. Am I eligible for non creamy OBC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?