21st April 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for 700/800 in Management quota in medical college? I am a BC student

may i know the fee structure for 700/800 in management quota in medical college i am BC

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  2. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  3. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  5. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  6. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  8. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  9. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission? -- [New]
  10. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  12. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  13. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  14. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  15. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
  16. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  17. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?