5th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS course?

What is the fees for admission in mbbs course?...please tell me the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  2. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  7. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  8. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  9. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  11. Fee structure of the MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  12. Fee structure of Kalinga Institute's MBBS course?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  15. What is the procedure for MBBS admission in Jolly Grant? Fee structure for the same?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  17. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  18. Admission in fee structure with 1124 rank in MBBS? Fee structure of the course?
30th April 2012, 03:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fees for admission in mbbs course?...please tell me the fee structure
There are numerous private and government medical colleges/universities in India. You haven't mentioned the name of the college/university about which you want the fees details. You haven't even mentioned the specialization you want to do in MBBS degree program. Different colleges/universities have different fees structure according to their campus and lab facilities, infrastructure and specialization.

Though in government colleges/universities then fees are little less than the privates ones.

However, for you reference i would like to inform you that the minimum fees starts from Rs. 120000- Rs.300000 and there on for any specialization in MBBS degree.

Please provide full details to get the precise information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?