26th February 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in BHU? Can I get any Scholarship for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation and now I want to pursue B.Ed from BHU so I want to know what is the fee structure of B.Ed course in BHU? Can I get any Scholarships for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
2nd March 2017, 11:38 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in BHU? Can I get any Scholarship for the same?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course of two years required by those who are looking to be a teacher of Class VI and above.

As you are interested in pursuing B.Ed degree course from BHU then for that you need to appear and qualify BHU UET and for appearing in the same examination you need to have completed your graduation degree with at least 50% aggregate.

As you have asked about the fee structure for pursuing the same course from BHU then the exact details about fee structure of same has not been notified in UET bulletin and hence for details about the same you will have to wait till the admission.

For more details about BHU UET you can download UET bulletin from the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?