18th September 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BDS in Delhi?

what is the fee structure for bds in delhi...could u please tell me what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure for BDS in Delhi?
  5. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  6. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  8. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  9. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  10. What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?
  11. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS? -- [New]
  12. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  14. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  15. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  16. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  17. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  18. Detailed information and fee structure of BDS in Devi Ahilya College?
28th November 2012, 11:19 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BDS in Delhi?

Hi my dear friend.........................

BDS means Bachelor of dental surgery...............

you want the fee structure for BDS in Delhi..............

The BDS course is of 5 years, which comprises of 4 years of training and 1 year internship program................

For Indian Students

Annual Tuition Fee : Rs. 2,50,000/-
Examination Fee : Rs. 10,000/-
Security : Rs. 50,000/-

For International Students

Annual Tuition Fee : USD 6,000

Thank you.....All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?