2nd August 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for CA? What is the procedure to join it?

I will complete my b.com. In may 2014. I will do c.a. . What is the fee and procedure of join it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  3. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  4. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th science? What is the fee structure of the course?
  7. What is the fee structure for CA? What is the procedure to join it?
  8. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join MSc Nanotech? What is the fee structure of this course in Tamilnadu?
  10. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  11. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  13. Procedure to do PGDBO while doing final year B.Com? Fee structure of it?
  14. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  15. Can I join B.Ed course in Government College in Ernakulam if I am 40 years old and a PG in English? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
1st November 2012, 11:20 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CA? What is the procedure to join it?

Chartered Accountancy is professional who manages company's balance sheet and keep the tax obligation of company as less as possible.

Chartered Accountancy are always in required in corporate sector and they can even practice of independently.

You have to register your self with the ICAI for CPT level.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate have to clear to be chartered accountant.

Three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY of CA

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

These courses have centers all over India , So you may find center in Calicut and you can take all the required information from these centers .

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

CA total FEE is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

For more information Official WEBSITE

CA - www.icai.org
1st November 2012, 02:38 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the fee structure for CA? What is the procedure to join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will complete my b.com. In may 2014. I will do c.a. . What is the fee and procedure of join it.

HI FRIEND,

[LEFT]

CA stands foe Charter Accountant

[B]Following Qualification Require for applying CA:[/B

+++ A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.

+++ For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

+++ A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

Books For referance:

ALL THE BEST........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?