24th April 2013, 06:19 PM
deepthipaikkat2013

What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?

sir,what will be the fee structure for doing m-tech from self financing colleges without having a valid gate score?Its very urgent to get this answer as fast as possible.......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  2. What is the fee structure for BDS in self financing colleges under government quota in Tamilnadu?
  3. Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?
  4. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  5. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure of self financing engineering colleges and private self financing engineering colleges in Kerala?
  7. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  8. Fee structure of M.E government college and self financing colleges?
  9. List of self financing colleges? Merit fee structure details of Engineering?
  10. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  11. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  15. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  16. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of M.Tech through GATE? Am I eligible to get stipend?
28th April 2013, 10:41 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?

>> The following fees are payable on admission for Semester-I :-

Tuition fee :-

Rs.75,000 (Confirmation fee of Rs.25,000/- for accepting offer of admission will be adjusted against the tuition fee.)

Caution Deposit

Rs. 10,000 (One time payment. Refundable at the end of the programme)
Hostel Fee, Water & Electricity- Advance

Rs. 9,050per semester (For Boys)

Rs. 10,625 per semester (For Girls)

Rs. 12,000 for semester I (to be adjusted against actuals )

At the time of admission, the student has to pay/bring the following on 26th July 2012

(1) For tuition fee, caution deposits, and hostel fee etc: Demand Draft in favour of "IIIT, Hyderabad" payable at Hyderabad.

For Boys Rs. 69,050

For Girls Rs. 70,625

(2) For Mess advance, student should bring a demand draft of Rs. 12,000 in favour of "IIIT Students Mess Account" payable at Hyderabad.
Fee payable at the beginning of 2nd Semester would be for Boys Rs. 84,050 for Girls Rs. 85,625 plus Rs. 12,000 for mess charges (tentatively).

Documents to be submitted:

1. Date of Birth certificate

2. Transfer Certificate

3. Degree certificate

4. Allotment letter

5. six stamp size photographs.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best...................
25th July 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for doing M.tech from self financing colleges?

WHAT IS THE GOV APPROVED FEES FOR MTECH IN KERALA?
24th September 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

if the subject matter comes under the jurisdiction of state govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?