22nd December 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Ed course in banikanta college?

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Ed course in banikanta college? When will the result will be out for the present year? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your answer.

Thanks!

22nd December 2015, 06:46 PM
PROLAY MANNA

Smile Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Ed course in banikanta college?

Code No - 443 - Govt. Banikanta College of Teacher Education, Guwahati-7

Stream - B.Ed.

Fees
Electric Charge (Annual) Rs. 300.00
Library Fees Rs. 300.00
Establishment Fees Rs. 700.00
Enrolment Fees Rs. 100.00
Admission Fees Rs. 700.00
Monthly Tution Fees for 12 months Rs. 5400.00
College Development Fees Rs. 1000.00
Practice Teaching and' Internal assessment Rs. 600.00
College Cultural Function Fees Rs. 200.00
Co-Curricular Activities Rs. 350.00
Identity Card Rs. 20.00
Game and Sports Fees Rs. 150.00
Magazine Fees Rs. 100,00
Work experience Fees Rs. 180.00
College Examination Fees Rs. 400.00
27th June 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Ed course in banikanta college?

What is d fees structure now for b.ed in bani kanta college of teacher education?
1st September 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Ed course in banikanta college?

What is the fee for doing B.Ed in Banikanta college of teacher education for the year 2017 ?
3rd September 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am planning to do my b.ed course from gauhati university as i have completed MA from other state do i have to submit migration certificate of my BA or MA?
19th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get an admission form of b.ed course in gov't banikanta college.And the detail of course fee in 2018?
16th July 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a first year deputed student at banikanta college of education, shall I get hostel facilities?
13th August 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF B.ED COURSE 2018-19 IN BANIKANTA COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION? REPLY FAST.
21st August 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.A. in english from idol,now i want to appear for b.ed. So what is the fees structure? And can i appear exam without joining classes as i have a kid of two years
17th June 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage does graduate need to admission in b.ed?
29th December 2021, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b. Com from Dibrughar university can I apply for bed course in your college and do I need to submit migration certificate >
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?