17th February 2014, 09:03 AM
habib.68

What is the fee structure in Haryana?

what is the fee stracture in haryana...Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  2. Information about Haryana B.Ed admission? How to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure in Haryana? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges providing MBBS course in haryana? Fee structure of the course?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?
  7. List of top 15 engineering colleges in Haryana? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure to do MBA from Haryana? Date of registration?
  9. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  11. Private recognized JBT institutes in Haryana? What is the procedure to join the institute and how much is the total fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  13. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  16. Haryana B.Ed admissions: Fee Structures, Colleges, Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  18. What is the fees of UPTU MCA course for private colleges?
17th June 2017, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure in Haryana?

The name of best courses along with their fee in Haryana are given below.

=> Bachelor of technology = Rs. 280000

=> BBA = 20,000 To 30,000 per semester

=> BCA = 1.5 Lakh INR to 6 Lakh INR

=> B.Com = Rs 60,000-75,000

=> B.Sc = Rs. 90000 to 100000

=> B.Ed = 50,000pa- 70,000pa

=> BA = Rs. 15000 to 20000

For more information tell me name of course after that i will give to detailed fee structure of that course which you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?