23rd April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?

what is the fee structure of hospitalty management, at iihm bangalore? what is hospitality management all about? what are the job objectives after completing a post graduation in hospitality management?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  2. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  3. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  4. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  5. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career? -- [New]
  6. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  7. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  8. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  9. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  11. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  12. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  13. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  14. After B.Tech in ECE can I do hospitality in management?
  15. Fee structure of the IIHM course? Fee structure for the same?
  16. How to take admission in master of hospitality management after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  18. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
23rd April 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?

In If i am a two or three yrs expirence in hotel operation can get free courses in this institution
19th January 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?

Mba fee in iihm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?