23rd May 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?

what is the fees structure of mca in annauniversity and the annauniversity affiliated colleges

2nd June 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?

WHEN IS THE RESULT DATE FOR MBA ENTRANCE EXAM 2011 OF ANNA UNIVERSITY?
6th June 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?

me wanting to join in anna university in mechanical engineering . I got eligibility certificate. so what is the fee structure?
24th June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees strucuture of MBA in anna university under part time ?
10th July 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
me wanting to join in anna university in mechanical engineering . I got eligibility certificate. so what is the fee structure?
what is t he fee for mba in private collage according ot government
14th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am waiting to join mca please tell me a fees structure for mca?
18th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what s the fee structure for MBA in Anna University Affiliated Colleges?
22nd July 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the purpose of starting university colleges in various places ?
27th July 2011, 01:45 PM
vvsr REDDY

Post Re: What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges?

wanting to join in anna university in MBA . I got eligibility certificate. so what is the fee structurE?
28th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mba in anna university?
10th August 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

WHT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBA IN ANNA UNIV, COIMBATORE
10th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is fees for MBA in anna univ affiliated college
14th August 2011, 10:26 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
what is the fees structure of mca in annauniversity and the annauniversity affiliated colleges
To know the fees and other details of the collages affiliated to anna university
please log on to this website www.annauniv.edu. This wesite contains the full details of all the colleges affiliated to it.
Good Luck.
15th August 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am now doing B.B.A Final year, next i need MBA degree in anna univercity so what is the fee structure and how to choose speclized cource in mba.Eg: like finance, HR ect.....................
2nd December 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

part time mba fees in anna university
3rd January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i am sathya i need fee structre for MBA in Finance in tamil Nadu colleges.
20th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hai mam/sir my name kumar from pallavaram sir i am complete my bba in vels university i am a sc student i want to study MBA in HR so kindly guide me which college is suit for me and which college have a lower fees in MBA IN HR in arround the kanchepuram district
31st January 2012, 04:34 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear,
List of MBA colleges in Hyderabad :

IBS, Hyderabad
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)
Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU)

Badruka College Post Graduate Center
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT) Hyderabad

Magnus School of Business(MSB)

Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
St. Ann's College for Women

Deccan School of Management etc.
31st July 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

mba anna univercity fees struture what
4th December 2012, 01:05 PM
maria john

Quote:
what is the fees strucuture of MBA in anna university under part time ?
i am a foreign student from pune... and i really want to know how much is the fees for international student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?