18th June 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBBS course for 1st year?

how many rupees fee for MBBS cours for first year?...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  2. What is the fee structure for MBBS course for 1st year?
  3. How to get admission in 1st year MBBS if I am a SBC category student? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure for SCB medical college? I have completed 12th from residential college
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
  10. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  11. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  12. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  15. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  17. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  18. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
5th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course for 1st year?

Dear Friend,
You must note that always the fee structure is depended on the colleges for which you are seeking admission.

Its mostly ranges in between Rs.1,00,000 to Rs.4,50,000 or sometime at Rs.7,50,000 per annum.

Note That always government colleges have less fees as compared to that of Private Institutions,So,Try to opt for the Government colleges and also you will be benefited by lots of facilities.
4th July 2020, 02:58 PM
Warboy007

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course for 1st year?

I am giving you a quick review:

MBBS in India - Quick Overview
Basic Eligibility 10+2 Science (PCB) with good score
Minimum Course Fee -----Rs.4 Lakhs/Year
Maximum Course Fee------- Rs.15 Lakhs/Year
Cost of Living in India----- Rs.9 Thousand/Month
Course Duration (in Years) ---5.5 + 1 Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?