24th June 2013, 10:27 AM
Shruthi B.R

What is the fee structure for MS in US and UK?

fee structure for Ms in us and uk...please tell me what is it

16th August 2016, 12:17 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MS in US and UK?

The fee structure for MS in US and UK is not same. The fee structure for MS course or any other course varies a lot from university to university based on the quality of education offered, facilities provided, infrastructure, laboratories, etc,.

The minimum fee structure for MS course in any US university is 15-18 lakhs and it may vary more or less based on the selection of university you choose for pursuing MS course and the fee structure for MS course in UK ranges from 12-15 lakhs and it may vary from University to University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?