1st April 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees followed in SRM university for doing Aeronautical engineering?

IF a student get above 1000 marks in 12th public exam. How many fees for a student per year for a aeronautical engineering in SRM and in other best colleges? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the tuition fees of chemical engineering course in SRM university?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  6. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  7. What is the fees for aeronautical engineering? I have passed 12th
  8. What is the fee requirement to join engineering in SRM university? What is the fee structure for joining MBBS?
  9. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  10. Which college is the best among VSM, Institute, SRM, Bangalore institute of Aeronautical Engineering and SET institute of Technology?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of best 3 courses in B.Tech Engineering at SRM university?
  13. Best university for studying Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  15. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  16. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  17. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  18. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
1st July 2016, 01:12 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees followed in SRM university for doing Aeronautical engineering?

The fee structure followed for doing Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering in SRM University is mentioned below :-

=> Annual Tuition Fee :- Rs. 3,65,000/-

In other best colleges, the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course generally ranges from Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per Annum.

To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering in SRM University, you have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in SRM EEE examination conducted by SRM University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?