15th August 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college?

fees of MCA first year in symbiosis collage...pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  2. Which college is best for MCA? How to take admission in MCA with low fees?
  3. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last year's cut-off for MBA(finance) from Symbiosis in SNAP for SC category? Fees for the same?
  5. Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?
  6. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
  7. If I get admission in BHU college for MCA will I have to pay the fees semesterwise? What will be the fees for both semester?
  8. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  9. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  10. Fee structure in bmsit for mca?
  11. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  12. Salary scope of software developers? Maximum salary that I can get?
  13. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  14. How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year
  15. What is the fees for MCA students per year?
  16. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
  17. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  18. Previous 10 years question papers of CET-MCA? List of colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
16th June 2015, 07:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college?

** Fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college

--> Fee Details Indian(Rs.)-Sponsored (Rs.)-Indian(Rs.)-Sponsored (Rs.)

--> Fee - 1,00,000-2,00,000-1,00,000-2,00,000

--> Total-1,00,000-2,00,000-1,00,000-2,00,000

** Refund Rules

1. Within 15 days from date of deposit of fees (date of payment inclusive) 75% refund be allowed.

2. Within 30 days from date of deposit of fees (date of payment inclusive) 50% refund be allowed.

3. No refund allowed for any reasons whatsoever after 30 days from the date of deposit of fees.
20th September 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college?

Q. When Start admission of MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?