13th June 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility to take admission for Aeronautical engineering

Hi
i want to know what is the fees structure of aeronautical engeneering and what is the eligibility to take admission in aeronautical engeneering.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fees structure of aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility to take admission for Aeronautical engineering
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  12. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  14. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  16. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  17. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
30th June 2016, 07:21 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fees structure of aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility to take admission for Aeronautical engineering

The fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering varies from college to college. The general fee structure of four year Degree programs Aeronautical Engineering is First year--75000, Second year--55000, Third year--55000 and fourth year--55000. For Aeronautical Engineering you should have pass in 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% and if you belong to SC category candidate then the required percentage is 45%. The list of Top Aeronautical Engineering Institutes of India are Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science, Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Madras Institute of Technology, Punjab Engineering College etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?