26th April 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of D.Ed under Mumbai University and how to apply for it?

My name is Roshni. I wish to do Diploma in Education i.e. D.Ed via correspondence mode of education from Mumbai University. My age is 41 years. What shall be the fee structure? And, how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Ed course through correspondence? I am a graduate from Mumbai University
  2. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  3. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  5. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai?
  8. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  9. What are the subjects available to study in M.Com in Mumbai University? List of colleges with fee structure?
  10. What is MCA entrance fee structure of Mumbai University for OBC caste
  11. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  12. Which is the best college to join B.Ed course in Distance Learning in Malapuram after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  14. Can I get marine university? I am pursuing SYB.Com from Mumbai
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  18. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?