13th March 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of MBA Pharma in NIPER College?

Hi, I belong to Schedule Tribe - ST caste category and I wish to do MBA with specialization in Pharma from NIPER College. So, could you please tell me about the fees structure? And, is there any fees reduction for ST category candidates? Could you please provide the fee detail weblink of the college?

8th February 2021, 08:55 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the fees structure of MBA Pharma in NIPER College?

National institute of pharmaceutical education and research Hyderabad
the MBA pharmaceutical management seat intake is 30
the eligibility criteria for this course is b pharm or BTech in chemical engineering or an equivalent
MSc in chemistry or life science with a minimum of 60 percentage for a 6.75 CGPA
The fee structure for MBA in pharmaceutical management is 1.3 lacs annual course fees
If you submit your reserved category certificate then you may get a bit of concession in the fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?