23rd September 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?

What are the formalities and documents needed to get a domicile certificate from Bihar State

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?
  2. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  3. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  4. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  5. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  6. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  8. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  9. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  10. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  11. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  12. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  13. What are the documents needed for IAS mains exam?
  14. How can I get domicile for UP?
  15. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  16. Criteria of Domicile Certificate in Bihar?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in medical college in UP
  18. What are the documents required for domicile certificate?
28th May 2017, 02:53 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?

This certificate is a proof of residence given by revenew department, government of Bihar.

o While applying for certificate you have to carry continues address proof.

o You can apply for it online and offline both ways.

Eligibility Criteria

-you can only take this service if you are holding land in Bihar, India.

-Those women who are not actually residents of Bihar but married a man who is permanent resident of Bihar state can apply to domicile certificate.

Documents Required

-You have to carry your identity proof document like voter ID, Driving License, electricity or water bill, Ration card or passprt.

-Carry your school certificate

-passport size photo(recent).
27th April 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the formalities and documents needed to get domicile certificate from Bihar State?

My daughter passed 10th from Haryana (cbse board) and appearing for 12th(cbse board) from jharkhand state and birth certificate of my daughter is from Ranchi Jharkhand .My native state is Bihar and want to make domicile from Bihar. Please guide me for document submission ?
27th April 2018, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed 10th from Faridabad Haryana by cbse board and 12th from ranchi jharkhand by cbse board and birth certificate is from Ranchi jharkhand. I want to make her domicile certificate ,from which state she will eligible for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?