30th June 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the future after doing electronics vocation in 11th standard?

I Recently completed my 10th with 7 CGPA. Now in the 1st round of counselling I got admission in Electronics Vocational (11th class). But I am very confused about this. Can you please tell me what is option for further studies after this. Can I take admission in B.Tech after EC Vocational?

30th September 2017, 03:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after doing electronics vocation in 11th standard?

You may not get admission directly into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication course after completion of EC vocational course. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible doing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering course.

>> In order to do B.Tech course, you must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized higher secondary level board.

>> And you must have secured good rank in Engineering Entrance Examination to get admission into B.Tech course.

>> Hence I would suggest you to pursue 12th Class after 10th Class and then appear in state level or central level engineering entrance examination in order to get admission into B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?