11th February 2013, 09:07 PM
patan alla bakash

What is the future after ICWA?

sir ,
i am b.com. i am working as a accountant in a society organisation. iam interested in icwa . my age is present 30 .iam eligeble for icwa course .and how is future after complete the course .pls give me best suggestion.

12th September 2013, 05:22 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: What is the future after ICWA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patan alla bakash View Post
sir ,
i am b.com. i am working as a accountant in a society organisation. iam interested in icwa . my age is present 30 .iam eligeble for icwa course .and how is future after complete the course .pls give me best suggestion.
hai.........

SCOPE:
THE scope of ICWA is vast in financing and other sectors as below.There are many job prospects for the candidates in these course of study as there are many employment activities for these course of study you can go with different fields of work areas as there are many career options...
There are many fields of work areas for the ICWA course some of them are....
Managing Director
Finance director
Finance controller
Accountants
cost controller
Finance Manager
Chief Auditor
Professor
Assistant Professor
Reader
Mandatory cost Audit
Certificate of manufacturing account
These are some of the work areas where you can find employment opportunities.....
You can find these fields of employment opportunities both in the private and also the public sectors and also you can go to the small scale and also the large scale sectors.....

SALARY PACKAGE:
The salary depends on how well you do in the ICWA course and what kind of company you start work with. The salary levels differ greatly from approx Rs 8000 to Rs 15000 per months for an average ICWA. However you may understand that the performance of the student during the course makes a lot of difference to the salary.With increase in experience you can draw upto 60000 to 70000 and even more based on your talent.
Hope this information helps you better.
All the best.
24th October 2013, 12:59 PM
simli chattaraj

Default Re: What is the future after ICWA?

I guess bba is better than icwa
24th October 2013, 01:02 PM
simli chattaraj

Smile Re: What is the future after ICWA?

You can get various jobs like professer audit n many more . Your salary depends how n from where you have completed your icwa . U can get jobs both in public and private sectors . But i suggest to do a bba course as it in market now a days .
11th December 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BA Economics graduation i would like to study ICWA i am eligible since non commerce graduation i took in UG?
11th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Sarala Ashok

i have done my BA Economics graduation i would like to study ICWA i am eligible since non commerce graduation i took in UG?
4th December 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I preparing now upsc and i completed only BSC CS so, i would lyk to do ICWA simultaneously is it useful for my field i.e upsc or it is complicated to do both at a time....plz suggest me
17th June 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the total time period to qualify the three stages of icwa ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?