5th September 2012, 10:21 PM
neelam jangid

What is the future after passing NET exam in computer science and application?

what is future after qualified net exam in computer science & application

Related Questions:
  1. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
  2. How to crack NET EXAM - Computer Science and Application? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I appear for next SET/NET exam in computer science and application
  4. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  7. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper?
  8. Coaching centers of NET in Hyderabad for Computer Science and application?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NET Exam in Computer Science and Applications after completion of MCA course?
  10. Books to refer for UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application?
  11. Solutions for paper 3 questions of NET exam in Computer Science and Application?
  12. List of coaching classes in Delhi and U.P. for preparation of UGC-NET(Computer Science & Application)? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for NET computer science and application examination? I am a MSc statistics and computer application student
  14. Last 5 years question papers of UGC-NET-JRF(Computer Science & Application)?
  15. Study Materials to prepare for UGC-NET Computer Science & Application?
  16. Can I be eligible to write NET exam after completing MSc computer science
  17. List of NET coaching centers in Hyderabad for computer science and application?
  18. How to get application form for UGC NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam for Computer Science?

6th September 2012, 05:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after passing NET exam in computer science and application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelam jangid View Post
what is future after qualified net exam in computer science & application
NET stands for National Eligibility test, This examination is conducted by UGC, twice in a year and this examination is conducted for Lectureship post and Junior Research Fellowship Post.

If you cracked this examination then you can do P.hd from the top Government colleges.

NET passed candidates have lots of demands in now a days, many private university gives good salary to NET passed candidates and they can Join Lecturer in private university.

So, if you cracked the NET Examination then your future will be secured. The degree of NET is very popular and lots of Demands in now a days. But to cracked this examination is not a easy process, you have to work hard seriously, only then you will cracked this examination.

If you have appeared for this examination this year then wait for the Result. I hope you will be cracked NET this time. So if you are interested to become Lecturer in some colleges then NET degree is very Important for you, For more details you can check it from the official website.

6th September 2012, 05:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after passing NET exam in computer science and application?

NET examination score is basically utilised for higher studies (above master level) and/or
Lectureship. If you are have masters degree in a relevant stream with 55% or more
marks in the master's degree then you can appear the examination.

You can be awarded Junior Research Felloship during Ph.D. if your age is below 28 years.
If you want to join lectureship on the basis of NET score, you can do that too.
It is completely your choice, whether you want to go for lectureship without doing Ph.D.
or you want to do Ph.D. first.

If you see your career as a professor then you should complete Ph.D. first because you
can't get Professor designation without Ph.D.
Without Ph.D. you can't get promoted above lecturer.
Ph.D. sctudents can get scholarship in many different forms viz,; Junior Research
Felloship (JRF), Teaching Assistantship (TA), RA Research Assistantship etc.

After completion of Ph.D., if you don't wish to continue in teaching field then you can
look for a cereer in R&D sector of IT/Electronics firms.

6th September 2012, 08:05 PM
ravichandran_p

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is the national level entrance examination in India for postgraduate candidates who wish to qualify for admission in Ph.D research and/or university level teaching jobs in India. For the humanities and art discipline it is administered by the University Grants Commission (refereed as "UGC NET") while for the science and engineering discipline it is jointly conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grants Commission ("CSIR-UGC" NET).

apart from that there is Lot of scope for NET passed Candidates. If you are interested in Phd you can do in top Government colleges.
Once you complete Phd means you are eligible for Professor Post.
Lot of Private Colleges also providing good salary for NET passed candidates.

18th September 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

can we get appointed as govt lecturer through NET exam?

20th September 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified UGC NET exam June 2012 in computer science. now what are chances for me? plz let me know?

13th February 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I am persuading MCA from IGNOU and I have a good understanding and a sound knowledge what I have been taught
so far.I want to know that what opportunity is there after qualifying GET?
And is there any chance in government running universities ? if there any chance then tell me the criteria of selection.

5th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

you can do job as an assistant professor for granted college/university

5th May 2013, 11:52 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have qualified UGC NET exam June 2012 in computer science. now what are chances for me? plz let me know?

After passing the UGC NET exams you get the eligibilty to apply for the Asst professor jobs in the colleges.

Now you have to wait for the colleges to advertise for the vacancies.

Once vacancies are advertised than only you can apply for the those vacancy

If they shortlist you for Interviews than you can appear in the Interviews

7th May 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Kya net pass karne ke baad bhi koe exam dena hoga?

29th August 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to struggle again after passing NET?

5th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What is the future after passing NET exam in computer science and application?

i cleared net for computer science and applications in june 2012. i also got my e-certificate. can i get job in govt. institutions? do private institutions pay as per the ugc pay scale?
plz reply.

23rd May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can Ugc net computer science qualified candidates get job in arts college or engineering college?????

20th December 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How many days will take to get government job after passing net exam

15th January 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared net exam in computer science but i am a nonmaths background so what problem i will face in getting lecturership

29th April 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm working in a firm now, if I'll crack net exam and I don't want to do phd, so will I get extra money for cracking net exam

7th February 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Does a net qualified (without jrf) get stipend if he/she goes for PhD. If yes then how much if not then is there any way to get scholarship for PhD?

7th March 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to confirm that as I did MCA, am I eligible for work as Lecturer in Government College after UGC -Net exam?

7th March 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I did MCA. Please guide me about vacancies in Government College after clearing UGC Net Exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?