7th May 2012, 01:47 AM
Guddu199

What are the future aspects in Metallurgy jobs in India? I am a 3rd year student of Metallurgy in GIET Gunupur India

sir what are the future aspects in metallurgy jobs in india in 2014, i m a 3 rd year student of metallurgy in giet gunupur,india,orissa,so what are the jobs in india????

16th October 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future aspects in Metallurgy jobs in India? I am a 3rd year student of Metallurgy in GIET Gunupur India

after B-Tech what are the job opportunities .....?
13th August 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future aspects in Metallurgy jobs in India? I am a 3rd year student of Metallurgy in GIET Gunupur India

i am a 3rd year metallurgy student from nit nagpur...and everyday i repent for choosing this field..not because it is not interesting but theres no placement at all...so if anyone thinking to go for this field just because of status of college...don't
2nd September 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I am pursuing b tech 3rd year in metallurgical engineering from RajivGandhiUniversity Basar .........please let me know the future in this field ...........
25th August 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please tell me...how to get into vizag steel plant for doing job.after completion of B.Tech in Metallurgy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?