26th August 2013, 04:49 PM
goinadh

What is the future in civil and CSE groups in B.Tech?

Hi How is future in civil and cse groups in b,tech

30th August 2016, 12:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future in civil and CSE groups in B.Tech?

Civil Engineering and Computer Science engineering have good career opportunities in private and public sector. The selection of stream of engineering should be totally done on basis of interest of candidates in that particular discipline.

>>For example if you choose Computer science engineering then after Bachelor of Technology, you can get jobs through recruitment drives in companies like Google, Yahoo, TCS, IBM, Infosys, HCL, HP, Tech Mahindra etc. In government sector, you can apply for NIC entrance exam and many more.

>>Suppose you choose Civil Engineering then you can apply for GATE exam to get jobs in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. Other than this, you can apply for various exams like Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?