14th March 2013, 06:54 PM
sknumanbinazim

What is the future of Hybrid Electric vehicles in India?

what is the future of hybrid electric vehicles in India?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Is there any use of CAD, CAM, CAE course in Marine/Shipping? Can I apply for it after diploma in marine, Mechanical?
  4. Am I eligible as a Guest Lecturer in Arts college after completing MS9IT) and M.Phil CS degree?
  5. What are the job opportunities after design engineering?
  6. Future of Electric and Instrumentation Branch? What type of job does a student get after completing the course?
  7. Best core companies in Chennai?
  8. What are the career opportunities in Economics Field?
  9. Which special paper should I opt between Cytogenetics and microbiology?
  10. What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?
  11. What is an Electric Generator? How does it work and the functions of Electric Generator?
  12. Companies offering Jobs after completing MSc Biotechnology? What are the interview dates?
  13. MA form registration form and admission date?
  14. What should I do after my B.E? What is the future of EC in India?
  15. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  16. Information about automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  18. Ideas about Investigatory topics for Biology Project? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2013, 09:47 AM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: What is the future of Hybrid Electric vehicles in India?

Friend,

In all electric vehicles ,there is a efficiency term called drive train efficiency.

The drive train efficiency determines the product's quality
For Hybrid electric vehicle, the drive train efficiency can be potentially be improved to about 30%-40% than other normal electric vehicle. Hence there is great scope for these type of hybrid vehicles.

You can see the difference between Conventional and Hybrid electric vehicle in this image:

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?