9th July 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?

What are the future prospects & starting salary of a food technologist after b.tech?How much does it increas after b.tech?What is the value of food technology in india as well as in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  2. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  3. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  4. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  5. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  6. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  7. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  8. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  9. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI? -- [New]
  10. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope of food technology?
  12. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  13. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  14. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  15. Is it better to do M.Tech in Food Technology in Abroad?
  16. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  17. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad?
  18. Is it possible to do food technology after B.Pharmacy? Which colleges are offering food technology course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?