30th July 2012, 10:58 PM
shantanu8283

What is the future of textile technology? Can I get a job with a good income if I go for B.Tech in textile technology

what is the future of textile technology nd can i get a good job with a good income if i go for b.tech in textile technology

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  4. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  5. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  6. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  7. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  8. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  9. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  10. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  11. How can I get a good job after doing B.E in Textile Technology?
  12. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  13. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology? -- [New]
  14. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  15. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  18. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
17th April 2013, 01:29 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the future of textile technology? Can I get a job with a good income if I go for B.Tech in textile technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantanu8283 View Post
what is the future of textile technology nd can i get a good job with a good income if i go for b.tech in textile technology
i think you have a very bright future as there are lots of industry that requires engineers for their textile mills.
you could have a grt opportunity in Ludhiana.
main thing in textile is that the use of cloth and thread will never be closed and its scope is just gorwing all the time.
you could get very good grades with your good capability
as some reputed textile mills are
OSWAL TEXTILES
VIINAYAK TEXTILES
VARDHMAN TEXTILES
LAMBA INTERNATIONAL
GANGA ACCROWOOL
ETC>>>
a lot a very lot of industry is present in ludhiana pls come and join and have aa brighter future
17th April 2013, 11:00 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the future of textile technology? Can I get a job with a good income if I go for B.Tech in textile technology

Dear Friend,
First thing is that there is no field which are created having no scope or are Scopeless,Each and every Field is having best Scope but it implies to you that how hardworking you are for a particular Field.
And,Regarding the Textile Technology so now you can see how demanded Clothes are in the market and what will be the scope for it in Future as there is no time will be coming in the future when clothes productions will be stopped.

And,Now as you was asking for B.Tech so its best of best because if you had taking the Engineering you will be having two options as B.E or B.Tech,B.E is easy as compared to B.Tech so you can imagine what will be the future of the students who have completed B.Tech,And,Yes again its come to you that how much you are working for that field because greater or higher the percentage will be greater the scope of you for the best industries or companies options.
22nd May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of textile technology? Can I get a job with a good income if I go for B.Tech in textile technology

I am interested to take textile technology is there scope for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?