20th April 2020, 07:30 PM
Karna anusha

What is the GATE cut-off for admission in NITS in M.Tech Civil branch?

My GATE score is 317 in Civil Engineering branch. Is there any chance to get any M.Tech admission in NITS irrespective of branch and my caste is OBC? Will I get any relaxation being from OBC background?

31st March 2022, 07:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the GATE cut-off for admission in NITS in M.Tech Civil branch?

To get a fair idea about your chances in NITs for M.Tech admission in Civil engineering branch in different specializations, you can refer to the CCMT (Centralized Counselling for M.Tech) official website www.ccmt.nic.in and download the previous year GATE cutoff Score for all NITs under different rounds.

Meanwhile as per your GATE Score, you expect the possibility of M.Tech admission in New NITs in decent specialization in regular round. You can even get better option at this score if you hustle till the spot round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?