27th November 2012, 02:52 PM
amitthorat

What is good guard syllabus?

please view the good guard syllbus...could u please tell me the information

31st March 2016, 08:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is good guard syllabus?

The entrance exam for Goods Guard is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board and the minimum academic qualification for this non technical post is bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

There is a computer based test which contains multiple choice questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.

Total questions is 100 and time duration is 90 minutes.

>>General awareness includes current affairs, books and authors, questions from geography, budget, five year plans, polity, science and inventions, international and national organization etc.

>>Arithmetic includes Profit and loss, HCM and LCM, average, simple and compound interest, unitary method, time and distance, time and work etc.

You must go through Lucent for General knowledge and R.S Aggarwal for Reasoning and arithmetic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?