26th April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the government employee age limit for group II exam?

Iam 36 yrs old iam working in police constable service in 10 years complete iam intrested in group 2 exam so i clarify the age limit of group 2 exam age limit for govt servents (mbc cantitate)

Related Questions:
  1. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  2. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
  3. What is the upper age limit for Tamilnadu State Government Employee
  4. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  5. Maximum age limit for TNPSC Group I exam?
  6. What is the age limit for state government employee for MPSC entrance exam?
  7. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
  8. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee to apply for IES exam? What is the cutoff percentage required?
  9. What is the age limit of government employee to apply for sub inspector post in AP police department
  10. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years?
  12. Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees? -- [New]
  13. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  14. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  15. What is the age limit for government employees for group II exam?
  16. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  17. What is the age limit for Central Government Lady Employee for Civil Exam in India?
  18. How to get a job in employee fund organization? What is the minimum qualification needed and exams to be answered? What is the age limit?
25th May 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the government employee age limit for group II exam?

I AM EMPLOYEE OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT IN L.D.C. AND MY AGE IS 33 YEARS AT PRESENT AND I AM OPEN CATEGORY. I WANT TO GO MY STATE GUJARAT. SO WHAT I APPLY IN STATE GOVERNMENT SAME POST OR WHAT A PROVISION OF AGE RELEXTION.
28th June 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age of a central govt employee for retirement
31st July 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old working in gramsevak service in z.p. 08 years complete iam intrested in group 2 exam so i clarify the age limit of group 2 exam age limit for govt servents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?