26th June 2013, 04:28 PM
Nagarani K

What are the government exams that are suitable in civil engineering?

what are the govt.exam sitable for civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government job exams?
  2. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  3. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  4. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  5. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  6. Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  8. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  9. How to take Civil Engineering after completing 12th class? Is it suitable for girls
  10. What is the syllabus for civil PWD exam? What are the government exams available for fresher civil engineers?
  11. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  12. Government exams which are suitable for B.E ECE students? General pattern for preparing for government exam? Is an engg graduate comfortable for preparing for IAS exam?
  13. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is civil engineering suitable for girls? What is the salary? -- [New]
  15. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  16. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  18. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
10th December 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government exams that are suitable in civil engineering?

exams to get job in public sector after. completing B.E.civil Engineering for girls by 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?