1st September 2013, 09:59 PM
jinsiya15

What is the government fee of Architectural Engineering

I want to know about government fee of architectural engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  3. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  4. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  5. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  6. Best Architectural colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  8. Best architectural college in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  10. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  11. Which Bangalore college can I get after scoring a CET rank of 275 in Architectural Engineering?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  13. How can I self prepare for NATA entrance exam?
  14. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  16. Can I get Architectural engineering in Kattankulathu campus of SRM university?
  17. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  18. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
7th September 2015, 01:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the government fee of Architectural Engineering

As you want to get government fee of Architectural Engineering so here I am giving you same as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

~> Government Institutes Fees:
1,60000 -2, 30000

~> Private Institute Fees:
2,00000 -3,50000

BEST name of College for you as given below:::::::>>>>

1. Sir JJ College of Architecture

2. National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC)

3. IIT Roorkee Indian Institute of Technology

4. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli (NIT T)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?