8th July 2012, 08:06 PM
thimmarajug

What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?

Now i completed +2 with 90% send govenment job oppurtunities...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  3. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th? -- [New]
  7. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  8. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  9. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  10. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  11. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Arts student?
  13. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  14. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  16. What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?
  17. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  18. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
9th July 2012, 06:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?

There are several jobs available after 10+2 in government sector, however I fail to understand if you have passed 12th with such a good percentage, why don't you pursue further education instead of going after the government jobs.

If money is the issue for you then let me tell you that if you have passed from CBSE Board, you are eligible for scholarship to pursue further education. Instead you can also take education loan and take admission in some good course related to Engineering, BBA etc.

Why go after government jobs that are not considered decent by our society. And its not even about the society, 90 percent marks candidate has to be a bright student, there are so many better things you can do instead of going after small time government jobs that let me tell you aren't going to pay you well.

In case you have made up you mind anyway, here are my recommendations:

The best option for you would be to join Indian Armed Forces. You will get the chance to serve the nation at the same time get the respect from society. To do so you will have to appear in NDA entrance exam.

The requirements are:

You should be Indian Citizen

Your age should be between 16.5 and 19 to appear in the exam.

If you have completed 10+2 in Science then you can go for Air Force and Navy as well.

Otherwise the requirement of Army is only 10+2.

There are several physical requirements that you will have to meet in order to get admission.

The are several other options for you:

Lower Division Clerk Posts

Constables

Lower Division Assistant

Fireman

ECG Technician

Weaving Master

Naik (Male)

District Staff Officer

Medical Record Clerk

LIC Agent

BPO

But as I said earlier, none of these posts are going to pay well. You should opt for higher studies and get at least graduation degree following which you can get better government jobs.
9th July 2012, 07:13 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thimmarajug View Post
Now i completed +2 with 90% send govenment job oppurtunities...please tell me
HI FRIEND,

*YOU HAVE VERY GOOD % IN 12TH SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR

STUDY FOR BRIGHT FUTURE

* ANYHOW , I MENTION 12TH BASE GOVT JOBS you can choose which

field you have interest.

Government jobs after XII:

Defence Recruitment - Army, Air Force,Navy recruits 12th Passed Candidates for its Technical and Non Technical Posts.

UPSC Recruitment - civil services like VRO(GROUP 4 EXAM)...

SSC recruitment - Staff Selection Commission invites Applications of LowerDivision Clerk every year for 12th Passed Candidates.

Railways Recruitment - Railway also recruits TTE, TC, CC, and so many Clerks for 12th Passed Candidates.

Bank Clerks - 12th Pass Candidates can also prepare for Bank Clerical Examination.

Apprentices Jobs - Steel Plants, PSU, and other Technical Government Organizations Recruits 12th Science Passed Students for Apprentices

POLICE DEPARTMENT JOBS : CONSTABLE & HOME GUARD JOBS.

CALL CENTER JOBS.

DATA ENTRY JOBS etc.

POSTAL JOBS .

*WEBSITES FOR KNOWING THE NOTIFICATION DETAILS :

http://www.freshersworld.com.& http://www.freejobalert.com.

ALLTHE BEST...
9th July 2012, 11:30 PM
karbonn25

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%?

Hi...friend

after completing your 12th plenty of opportunities are awaiting for you

those are in separate categories like defence side or bank sector and etc

coming to defence sector you can opt for NDA exams

in this involves army ,navy and airforce

on otherhand you may opt for bank sectors

in this involves about banking ,sales etc

now you had got good percentage then why do not you go for further studies

any way you can get any job as soon

good luck..
9th October 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir , i have done 12th class by 45 per. and i am pursuing b.a finel year in courspondece and i have 2yr exp. in BPO private sec.my age is 28 yrs so can you give me salution by a govt. jobs. how to apply good job in haryana and punjab. please give me good job
31st October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
i hv completed my 12th with 62% and i want to get a job
suggest me hw can i get a job and which field should i choose
and now i m doing bca
11th December 2012, 08:53 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the government job opportunities after completing 12th with 90%

1.data entry jobs
2.railway recruitment
3.defence recruitment
4.police dept. jobs
5.bank clerk
6.call center jobs
7.postal jobs
8.constable
9.lic agent
10.bpo

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th February 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CRACK THE CGL EXAM IN FIRST CHANCE
14th November 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hi I did 12th pseb with 70% and did B.B.A. 1st yr distance with 70% which now I choose help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?