16th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?

I am completed my b.sc computer science at 2007..i want to know govetment jobs vacancies?

3rd January 2013, 07:31 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my b.sc computer science at 2007..i want to know govetment jobs vacancies?
after finishing B.Sc computer science, few job vacancies in government sector are as follows:

*) join as college lecturer in government colleges.

*) join in VSNL and BSNL companies which have job vacancies recently for computer engineering.

*) join in Indian army, Indian navy, Indian air force, state level group 1 and group 2 tests, write IAS, IPS, IES, IFS exams.

all the best for your future.
24th January 2013, 04:04 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?

hi,,,

the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science

1.join in Indian army, Indian navy, Indian air force, state level group 1 and group 2 tests, write IAS, IPS, IES, IFS exams

2.join in VSNL and BSNL companies which have job vacancies recently for computer engineering

3.join as college lecturer in government colleges

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Now i am complate b.sc computer science. What can i government job?
15th August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses offered after bsc computer science
16th August 2013, 06:44 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You will not find any specific government jobs where the requirement is B.Sc Computer Science degree. You are eligible for all the jobs that requires graduation degree. But please remember that government jobs are not offered without entrance exam.

I will recommend you Civil Services Examination or the Banking Jobs. Both have good scope especially the Civil Services Examination. But it is also very difficult entrance exam to clear.

The Civil Services Examination is conducted for Indian Police Service, Indian Administrative Service etc. Having completed graduation makes you eligible for this entrance exam.

You may prefer to appear for Indian Administrative Service as there is no physical requirement for this job. While for IPS you will have to meet several physical requirements.

IAS Eligibility

1. Citizens of India can apply for IAS.

2. Graduation degree is the minimum requirement.

3. There is no criteria for marks.

4. Age should be 21 to 30 years.

5. Three years relaxation for OBC while five years for SC/ST.

6. There are no physical requirements.

The other option I recommended is banking job. There are several government banks where you can apply for Bank Clerk or Bank PO job. Institute of Banking Personnel Services conducts the written test for 19 such banks.

You should see the criteria below and check whether you are eligible for the Clerk or Bank PO exam. In case you are eligible for both the exams, I will recommend you to apply for the Bank PO exam.

IBPS Clerk/Bank PO Eligibility

1. Candidate should be graduate to apply.

2. 60 percent marks needed to appear for Bank PO.

3. 5% relaxation for SC and ST.

4. There is no marks requirement for Clerk exam.

5. You should have diploma/degree in Computers. Your B.Sc degree will be accepted.

6. Must be able to speak and write official language of state where you want job.

7. Age limit is 20 to 28 years for both the exams.

8. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

9. While the relaxation is 5 years for SC and ST.
16th August 2013, 08:29 PM
kunal kumar 444

Angry Re: What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?

Dear friends ..........

when you passing out B.Sc computer science ..many jobs are in government sector..
some of these....................

1) In high school computer teachers...

2) in block deta intry operater...

3)VSNL and BSNL companies which have job vacancies recently for computer

4)Indian army, Indian navy, Indian air force, state level group 1 and group 2 tests, write IAS, IPS, IES, IFS exams.

these are the best .....................thanks;;
7th July 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

I finished Bsc CSC and working in a IT company for 1 year. I need to know what are the exams and job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?