16th December 2017, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

What happens when one gets absent for a valid reason in semester exam of Punjab University?

If a person has met with an accident on the exam day and haven’t appeared for the exam then what will happen as per the rules of Panjab University? Can you please let me know what should be done for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
20th December 2017, 07:48 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What happens when one gets absent for a valid reason in semester exam of Punjab University?

You can submit an application in your college with the valid proofs of the cause for the absence. As you have met with an accident so you must submit the doctor reports.

If you had been absent in the internal exam for such a valid reason then there is some chances that your college authority may arrange a Exam for you. But If you had been absent in the External Exam then you will be treated as absent candidate in that exam and you have to appear in that exam in the next Semester. So Don't Worry..
5th February 2021, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What happens when one gets absent for a valid reason in semester exam of Punjab University?

I am absent in the bsc part 1 computer science practical what i do????
21st April 2021, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

What if you fail your all end sem exam in ptu
2nd December 2021, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got passed in all subjects of ba arts degree I have completed 2 years degree 2017 2018 but third year 2019 2020 I could not continue my third year for some reason presently I have 2 years gap can I continue my ba third year now if yes than will I be as reappear candidate I have practical subject of functional English as well
2nd July 2022, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I am absent in all exam in 4th sem , can i appear in next even sem for all exam?please tell me .
30th November 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have not given my semester exam of third semester in panjab university what shoul i do?
7th December 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Out of 6 subjects if due to viral we were not able to give 1 exam of 3rd semester of BcomLLB then can a give a retest ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?