28th July 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the height and chest measurement of Indian Army?

height and chest measurment of indian army?

20th June 2014, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the height and chest measurement of Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
height and chest measurment of indian army?
NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy.This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are eligible for all above post .If you are from non Physics and Mathematics department , then you are eligible for Indian army post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old .There is no age relaxation for SC/ST , OBC .

Physical criteria for NDA exam:-

You can join in Indian Army though CDS exam .

CDSE stands for Combined Defense Service Exams, you have to finish degree to write CDSE exams.

Eligibility Criteria for CDS :-

For Indian Military Academy/Officers' Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent

For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering

For Air Force Academy: Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.

Physical criteria for CDS exam :-

21st January 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the height and chest measurement of Indian Army?

I am intersted in army job i want join army job but i am not eligible in height my height is 5.4cm ,age 23 year.category , sc colifications 2 after tha two years computer cours in web desigen and tally erp9 after that i am in college last year will be completed in 2019 ( april )
Can i join indain army......?
24th January 2019, 01:32 AM
Ayedegio

Thumbs up Re: What is the height and chest measurement of Indian Army?

The chest size and weight measurement for Indian Army, differs from people living in various regions. Though the chest size is almost the same for all, it must be expandable up to 5 cms. The cheast measurement is usually 77cm and height varies form different regions of India but it should be above 160cm minimum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?