1st October 2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What I should be do after M.Com for PGT teacher job?

I am in m.com 1St yr. i think i should be done my b ed after completing m.com. so what is best for me? For PGT teacher job

5th October 2022, 04:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should be do after M.Com for PGT teacher job?

What I should be do after M.Com for PGT teacher job?

The candidate should have completed BEd course from any recognised university to become a teacher. The candidate has to pass CTET or TET to teach in a government school. Candidates should be class 12 passed or a graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 45 per cent marks to appear for CTET.
5th October 2022, 08:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you want to apply for the post of PGT after completing your Master of Commerce 2 years degree course then you have two purse you Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course after completing M.Com, then only you can apply for the post of PGT in various schools.
After completing Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course you will have to apply for the teacher eligibility test and if you pass that teacher eligibility test then you can apply for the various teacher posts that are done on early basis by the state government.
5th October 2022, 10:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for PGT is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and possess B.Ed/D.El.Ed from a recognised institutions.

Candidates after completion of the course can appear for the CTET and STET examination.

You are eligible to pursue B.Ed after M.Com course and it is two year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?