9th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the IES syllabus and pattern? How to prepare for it while in B.Tech final year?

i m a final yr b.tech ece student. I want to know the ies syllabus. And pattern for prepearation.

11th September 2011, 12:06 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the IES syllabus and pattern? How to prepare for it while in B.Tech final year?

The pattern of the examination is mentioned below:-

Section I- Objective Papers
General Ability Test comprising of 200 marks with 2 hours to solve, where Part A comprises of General English and Part B comprises of General Studies
There are two papers in the objective part comprising of Part 1 and part 2 i.e Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(1) - 200 marks with 2 hours and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(2) - 200 marks with 2 hours.

Section II- Conventional Papers
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(1) - 3 hrs with 200marks
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(2) - 3 hrs with 200marks.

I have attached you the syllabus below.For every examination the pattern for preparation remains the same i.e start from the basics.Start from your subjects like EDC, PDC, LICA, DICA,.etc i.e what i mean to say is be strong in your basics and later go through the tough ones.Increase the intensity and toughness bit by bit rather than going through previous question papers first.At the beginning try to solve easy questions and later go through the tough ones.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG (1).pdf(143.4 KB, 117 views)
30th December 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the IES syllabus and pattern? How to prepare for it while in B.Tech final year?

I 'm persuaing dual degree(btech(ece) mtech(DWCE) ) am' i eligible for IES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?