26th January 2018, 09:46 PM
thrones17420

What if I attend only the theory papers and do not attend the practical for 12th?

I'm in my 12th and wanted to know what happens if I don't attend practical but pass in theory paper? Will I fail overall subject score? Or will I fail only the practical marks?

Related Questions:
  1. What subjects are taught in a vocational stream?
  2. How to get admission in M.Sc. Chemistry Honours under correspondence mode?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  4. Passing marks distribution in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics?
  5. What are the subjects available for me after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. Is it compulsory to pass Practical and Theory paper individually for Physics ,Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard (CBSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur? -- [New]
  8. Is it compulsory to pass both Theory and Practical exams separately to qualify in Chemistry of 12th Maharashtra Board exam?
  9. What is the procedure to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I give my all class 12 exams again without attending class?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  12. Which one is better between Calicut and Bharathiyaar University? I want to know the subjects in BCA
  13. What are the various entrance exam which I can attend after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for NATA Exam being a candidate from Commerce stream without having Maths?
  15. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  16. What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?
  17. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  18. Cut off marks to pass both theory and practical papers of 12th of CBSE board?
28th January 2018, 06:55 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What if I attend only the theory papers and do not attend the practical for 12th?

It is necessary to attend the practicals along with the theory of your senior secondary examination. You will be considered failed if you don't attend practicals because as per CBSE rules it is necessary to pass both theory and practical to pass the subject. You have to appear in the practical examination again if you fail or skip it.
28th January 2018, 10:15 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: What if I attend only the theory papers and do not attend the practical for 12th?

YES, You have to pass the practical exams as well.
In the class 12th below is the breakup of practical and theory marks

Biology-70marks theory and 30 marks practical
Physics-70marks theory and 30 marks practical
Chemistry-70marks theory and 30 marks practical

So pass the practical exams as well.
5th September 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I missed my practical of 12th?
17th March 2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What if I haven't attended my IT practicals
24th October 2020, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I studying b.pharmacy in my final year exams I attended only theory and due to corona I not attended practical%u2019s what should happen
22nd May 2023, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I did the practical but I haven't did the signature so did I will be fail ?? But at theroy I did my best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?