17th September 2012, 09:31 PM
swathi sri surya

What are the internships offered for B.Tech 3rd year students

I would like to know the internship details which is offered for 3rd year student of B.Tech. Please, provide me the internship details.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  2. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  3. What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?
  4. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  5. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  6. How to get 6 months internship in IBM? -- [New]
  7. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  8. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  9. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  10. Companies in Hyderabad offering Internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Which type of job is being offered for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. Are internships available for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students during summer?
  14. Companies which offering internships to students of B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. What are the free internships for computer science engineering 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  16. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the internships offered to Metallurgy students of 2nd year?
  18. What is the scope after doing ICWA? How much is the salary offered to CWA students? Is there any need to go for internships during the course?
26th July 2017, 09:26 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the internships offered for B.Tech 3rd year students

Being a 3rd year B.Tech candidate, you are eligible for summer internship having duration 6 weeks. You can apply for summer internship in any core company. You shall apply through college's reference for ease in getting shortlisted.
You have to write an application to the HR head of the company in which you are aspiring to do internship. Attach your current Resume with application and submit before the due date.
If your application got shortlisted, then you are eligible to start internship in that company.
You can apply in any of the following companies:

BHEL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
NEPA LIMITED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?