6th May 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the JEE Main cut-off requirement for getting admission in any of the NITs?

Sir, I got 71 percentile in JEE Mains, 2019 and I belong to OBC caste category and category rank is 11600. Can I get admission in any of the NITs colleges? Is the cut-off same for all NITs or differs from one another?

29th May 2019, 10:36 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the JEE Main cut-off requirement for getting admission in any of the NITs?

Cutoffs are usually different with respect to NITs all over India. For some NITs which are more popular because of their placements, will generally have high cutoffs.

On the other hand, NITs which are in remote areas or have not that much good placement records will generally have low cutoffs.

So, you can get admission to NITs that are not in much demand or not have that much good placement records. For popular NITs like NIT Allahabad, NIT Warangal, NIT Tiruchirapalli, etc, you will have to check whether your AIR is within their cutoffs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?