15th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?

Hi, I am in my final year of Bachelors of Pharmacy from the University of Pune, India. I have got an admit from the New Jersey Institute of Technology, New Jersey and Stevens College, Newark for the masters program in Pharmaceutical Admin. I would like to know about the job opportunities after I complete my masters. What would be my salary to start with? Or should I think of doing my masters in one of the core subjects?
Waiting to hear from you.
Apurva Modak

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  2. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  3. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  4. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  7. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  8. Job opportunities and salary after B.Pharma?
  9. Is it possible to study M.S or ENT after doing completion of BDS?
  10. Can I get job in Nashik after completing Masters in Public Administratio?
  11. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  12. Can I pursue Pharmaceutical LAW after completing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities for the same? -- [New]
  13. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  14. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  15. Job opportunities for M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) candidates in Gujarat? Starting salary for freshers?
  16. Job opportunities after B.Pharmacy? is M. pharmacy a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  18. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
7th June 2011, 02:08 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?

Following are the prospects for a student of pharmacy:

1. Quality Assurance Health Manager

2. Medical Transcription

3. Pharmacist

4. Teaching

5. Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager

6. Sales and Marketing

7. Clinical Research
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAREERS%20IN%20PHARMACY.pdf(78.4 KB, 264 views)
8th June 2011, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?

You do have options like going into the research field, teaching, marketing, sales etc. If you are looking for a research oriented job then you can choose between options like joining laboratories, drug manufacturing companies etc. For the teaching field clearing NET will be required. If you wish to go into the marketing field then taking up MBA will be helpful. You can check for the various opportunities that come in for candidates in this field. Choose the one which you feels suits your aspirations.
7th August 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi...what is better whether masters with pharmacology as major or pharmaceutics as major
27th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
You do have options like going into the research field, teaching, marketing, sales etc. If you are looking for a research oriented job then you can choose between options like joining laboratories, drug manufacturing companies etc. For the teaching field clearing NET will be required. If you wish to go into the marketing field then taking up MBA will be helpful. You can check for the various opportunities that come in for candidates in this field. Choose the one which you feels suits your aspirations.
Ans. If you are not interested to open Chemist, or manufacturing plant and dont want to go in teaching line then you can join Medical Representative Job from IIMR Institute. IIMR (Indian Institute of Medical Representative ) speically focused on Medical Representative and provide 100% placement in Pharma Companies / Industry.

IIMR already placed more than 10000 students till date since 2000.

After completing the M/pharmacy. Starting salary upto 30,000/-
10th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can i get after doing m.pharm in pharmacology as a lecturer or in industry....plz rply soon
10th June 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how much salary can i get after doing m.pharm in pharmacology as a lecturer or in industry....plz rply soon
25th September 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How much salary can i get after doing msc organic chemistry.now am pursuing job in pharma industry as well as lecturer.pls reply soon
25th September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am msc final year organic chemistry..now am getting touch in pharma jobs pls tell me wat kind of jobs are ensuring?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?